Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre school/nursery?

4 posters

Go down

Pre school/nursery? Empty Pre school/nursery?

Post  x-Kell-x Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:32 pm

I've had the form through for Charlie about finding a nursery, I already have him in pre school and he's settled in really well, I know I can keep him there and am thinking I might just do that. What are you guys doing?
The school I want him to go to when full time is just across the road, it has a nursery attacked to it, but you are not gaurentee a place in the infants school if you attend the nursery.
I don't want to unsettle him by putting him in another school just yet!
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Pre school/nursery? Empty Re: Pre school/nursery?

Post  Bumps Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 am

Immy and Isla both went to the school nursery. It has a fab reputation, works really well with the funded hours and preps them for school as there are close links as on the same site, plus its only a 5-10 minute walk. It doesn't guarantee a place at the school either. If he is settled and you are happy with his preschool then I would be inclined to leave him, although maybe nearer the time (school) move him? Xxx

Bumps
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandy x Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:15 am

Same as you, didn't want to unsettle Sophia so she is staying in preschool. But also, as will be back at work in three weeks, the preschool was more convenient as the hours are more flexible. But thinking when joshys turn will probs have him at the nursery of the school Sophia goes to. May change my mind by then though, but also depends when and where I am working then.

Mandy x
Mandy x
Mandy x
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:13 am

Caleb started a new nursery as his pre school was too far to do for another 2 years but, he loves his new one so very happy
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

https://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down