Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think I've solved it

2 posters

Go down

Think I've solved it Empty Think I've solved it

Post  libertytmk Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:49 am

Right I think I've found the problem (well not that losing 1lb is a problem as such). I've not been eating properly. I've been eating free and superfree food so sticking to plan but not having dinners. Whenever I do have dinner I have stir fry so I think I need to eat more different things. Tonight I've made a chunky soup with a tin of tomatoes, cottage cheese with onion and chive, onion and pepper. It was yummy. Have ordered my slow cooker and am going to look through my cookbooks to see what else I can cook
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Think I've solved it Empty Re: Think I've solved it

Post  Kate Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 am

I made the SW lasagne which was nice and made also cottage pie with just extra lean. Mince, carrots, tin of toms and some herbs with mash on top. Think we might have the SW chips with egg and beans for a weekend treat!

Kate
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:03 pm

I've made the lasagne before. Might do that again. Now Adam has decided he likes cottage pie I might make that. Am going to get some gammon this weekend and do that with slimming world chips. There's also a pasta bake in the magazine so might try that
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum