Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Pushchairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pushchairs

Post  Rachel on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:08 am

With so many pushchairs on the market these days and so many different lifestyles and needs many of us are left with that all important question.... Which do I choose?
Name your pram of choice here along with your review.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Become a fan of Woman's World by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

View user profile http://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pushchairs

Post  Rachel on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Phil&Teds Sport
I chose the p&t pushchair when I was pregnant with my youngest as I already had a toddler , so I needed a double buggy that would be big enough for a new baby and a toddler plus our car boot is small so it had to fit well in there. You can remove the wheels and also when folded it is not much larger than a single buggy. At first it was the greatest thing I had ever used but, now I am not so pleased with my buy. It is no good on buses with both children in it as it tips up . the front wheel is the main reason for this . It is very heavy and the tyres have to be full to bursting to take the weight of two toddlers. So all in all I would say great for the first few months after birth but, if you want a pram that will last and suit your children through toddler years do NOT buy a p&t sport.
6/10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Become a fan of Woman's World by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

View user profile http://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarey+3 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:55 am

Maxi cosi loola

We spent ages looking for a pram for L, our issue was my hubby is allergic to the foam used in most of the handles, we found this out in mothercare whilst pram shopping.

Well in the end we decided on the maxi cosi loola, in red

I love it, I have the carry cot for newborn, which is so cosy my cat likes to jump in and snooze lol.
The carry cot, car seat (with adapters) and pushchair seat all clip in and out with push of 2 buttons. It's so easy to swop and change and it can all be front or back facing, which was crucial to me, to be able to see them and let them see the world.

Raincover fits with zip to pushchair.

This pushchair is now being used for my 2nd child, and it's suited the son and the daughter :-)

It's a bit wider than other pushchairs, well either that or I'm hopeless driver lol. But does fold down small. It cleans well too :-)

In fact it's that good I've not brought a double pushchair for my newborn and toddler but rather a cheap buggy and we use both lol
Clarey+3
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:29 am

I'm currently using a Graco Stadium duo. I wanted a double buggy for my toddler and new baby and I didn't want to spend a fortune. This is one with the toddler in front and the baby sits in the back in the fully reclining seat. It's very easy to push has big sturdy wheels and you can collapse and assemble it with one hand (perfect for when your carrying baby!) It folds down fairly small.

You can also get a car seat to go with it and you just pop it on the rear seat of the pram and attach it with a strap so you don't need to disturb baby getting out of the car.

My favourite bit about it is the huge basket underneath. Perfect for when your out shopping, the only downside is that it's difficult to get anything out of it when the rear seat is reclined.

This pram has come all over the world with us, in our home in Cyprus it's perfect, it's small enough to fit around the shops (which are NOT laid out well for prams at all) and sturdy enough to cope with the dodgy pavements. Its been to disney florida and the UK and it really has been a god send.

If your looking for a cheap reliable double pushchair I highly recommend this one.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Jade on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jade
ADMIN
ADMIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiJayne on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:42 am

With Imogen I bought the Graco Mirage Travel System and loved it for it's light weight movablity for easier access on and off buses and metro's! Which cost me £149.99 from Argos

Then my MIL at the time didn't approve of it and spent £500 on a Mama's and Papa's pram and I hated it!

Then when I had Andrew (only 16 months between Imogen and Andrew) I bought the Hauck Double Tandem - Winnie the Pooh and it was heavy and I didn't really like it to be honest, but it was just something easy for me to have the two kids

Then with Jayden I got a Herqules Razor Spin 6 Pramette/Pushchair and I love it! Still have it now! Big Sturdy Wheels, Brilliant suspension, It's lush
NikkiJayne
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Location Location : County Durham, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Babymilly on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:26 am

I did so much research before I bought mine.

In the end we chose an iCandy Apple travel system. I love it. It's easy to push looks amazing and you can colour coordinate everything. Also there's a huge shopping basket under it Smile

Babymilly
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Cheshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:26 am

I had the mamas and papas switch. We wanted a pram that would sit and lay flat rather than a carrycot and that was a godsend as my son could sit alone from 4 months and wanted to sit from three. Meant that he could sit for a bit and then it was just a little lever to lay him flat. We also wanted one that could face both ways which this does. It doesn't have a car seat (which never bothered us but I guess would some) but I have a feeling the later models do. Its not the lightest to push and doesn't have the best steering but I loved it and intend to keep it for number two
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Journey2dfuture on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:50 pm

I went for a Polish company.. Its a local company a few hundred KM away.
It's called Tako - Perso. I can't find it on the web anywhere only in there catalogue.
We bough the carry cot and the toddler seat both change direction, come with the foot muff and rain cover.
We also bought the adapters for the car seat to connect the buggy in. We bought the Maxi Cosi Cabrio fix along with the family fix base for the car.
I'll try and include a few photos of the pushchair.
Can't find the photo but heres a link to them on my blog

Journey2dfuture
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

View user profile http://www.journey2dfuture.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top