Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toys for under 1

4 posters

Go down

Toys for under 1 Empty Toys for under 1

Post  Jade Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:38 am

What toy did/does your baby absolutely love?

When Tyler was a baby we had this toy called Mr Whozit. It has dangly legs, some rattle and some a crunchy, it has a squeaker in the middle and a spiral on the back. It used to have him in hysterics all the time! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finlay's favourite toy so far is this squeaky giraffe that we bought from one of the local cheap shops. It doesn't do anything else but squeak but he really loves it! That and his fisher price stacking surprise silly town. That keeps him entertained for well almost hours! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Jade on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Jade
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Toys for under 1 Empty Re: Toys for under 1

Post  Rachel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:51 am

We swore by the baby nest gym we got for Ava she loved it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

https://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  x-Kell-x Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 am

We have that for Lily Rach, A Galt playnest and gym Its brilliant! As she's only 10 weeks old she loves looking at the little animals that hang above her head, A listens intently to the noises and music!
I remember Tommy had one when he was a baby as well and loved it, I couldn't find one for Charlie i was gutted!
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:11 am

yes my mum found one of those nests at a car boot sale and Finlay loved it! Used to sit him in there for ages!

Also have to say the fisher price rainforest jumperoo! I remember with Tyler I used to refer to it as the baby sitter as it was the only thing that would keep him occupied for longer than 10 minutes!

Jade
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 am

Jamie had an activity centre he loved. They don't make it any more but I would say any activity centre is worth its weight in gold

He also had loads of jellycat toys [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think I probably liked them more than him but he still has them now
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down