Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teething

3 posters

Go down

Teething Empty Teething

Post  x-Kell-x Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Lily's two bottom teeth have come through, not too much hassle a little less sleep at night and some moaning but on the whole not too bad.
But I'm not sure what's going on with her now? She spent a whole hour crying, in pain like she's dying kinda cry Sad I've used gels and powders and calpol and I'm even resorting to letting her feed!
Have u guys any things that have worked to sooth the pain? The boys had gaps in their teeth she seems to be getting them quite close together bless her
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Teething Empty Re: Teething

Post  Mandy x Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:41 am

Anbesol liquid, not the gel. Works to soothe instantly and much better than gel as doesn't slip off.

Hope she feels better soon, bless her. Xx
Mandy x
Mandy x
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinmama Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:05 am

Aww Bless her. One of the twins had 3 teeth come through in 4days!! was a nightmare for her. I find Ashton and Parsons (when I can get them) help, calpol and teething sticks I got from Boots with calgel on them. Keep all the teething stuff at the back of the fridge to keep them cool. The boys teethed in a good pace, but the girls are teething badly Sad Hope she's better soon.x

Twinmama
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum