Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhianna and chris brown back together?

+3
mrsmb
Rachel
Jade
7 posters

Go down

Rhianna and chris brown back together?  Empty Rhianna and chris brown back together?

Post  Jade Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:02 am

Apparently it's official, they are back together. What do you think?
At first I thought she was stupid for forgiving him but it's been a long time maybe he's proved himself to her.she obviously still loves him and trusts that he's changed!

Jade
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Rhianna and chris brown back together?  Empty Re: Rhianna and chris brown back together?

Post  Rachel Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:23 am

I think that as a role model to young girls she is setting a bad example but, as a human being she has the right to do what ever she feels is right for her. Nobody but, Chris and Rhianna knows what goes on behind closed doors and if she is willing to take her chances then good luck to her . I wont be allowing my daughters to look up to her though and to be honest I don't think they like her music anyway lol
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

https://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rhianna and chris brown back together?  Empty Re: Rhianna and chris brown back together?

Post  mrsmb Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:34 am

Hmmm, I think she's an idiot personally, after the way he treated her, even if he has changed, I don't think I'd want to ever see his face again let alone get back with him!

mrsmb
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  x-Kell-x Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:39 am

She must really love him for her to consider getting back with him. I suspect she's been through alot of thinking to have made the decision. But i don't think its good for her after what happened.
Saying that though you just don't know how you would feel unless your in those circumstances
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarey+3 Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:02 pm

interesting, from my experience men dont change if they have that sort of mentality in first place

but could be wrong
Clarey+3
Clarey+3
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  icerose Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:31 am

Well in her song S&M she sings : "Chains and whips excite me" so I think she is a creature who enjoys getting beaten up...*sarcasm overload*
When a man raises his fist at a woman,it just proves what a jerk he is!
And to hit the woman you love (and should cherish and treat like a fragile flower) is just plain sick!

I feel that this is some publicity stunt or something....

icerose
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Journey2dfuture Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:46 am

I can't stand any of them.. They are over rated and in the media far to much. I have no time for them.
Who cares anyway??

Journey2dfuture
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

http://www.journey2dfuture.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down