Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So tired

+2
Clarey+3
libertytmk
6 posters

Go down

So tired Empty So tired

Post  libertytmk Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Jamie has his last lot of back teeth through and is having a lot of pain with them - not helped by the fact we can't double dose. Last night he woke up every 15-20 mins from midnight Sad Fortunately I'm teaching a lot today so will just have to keep going. What annoyed me was that Adam complained he was tired this morning. He woke up at 3.20 and 4.50. The second time I made him go and deal with Jamie and his solution was to bring him into our bed which obviously meant Jamie just wanted to cuddle me
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

So tired Empty Re: So tired

Post  Clarey+3 Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:39 pm

That sounds like russ.

I actually slept all night, no dummy hunting or sheets needing changing, it's been a few weeks since I've just slept unbroken

Hope your day goes ok xx
Clarey+3
Clarey+3
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Char+2boys Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Arh hun i know noahs last back teeth are coming through i think they have just started to pierce the skin now, his had me up all night too, i am very exhausted. I am just giving him ibuprofen and teething gel b4 bed to help obviously your doing the same. I so cant wait till these last ones come through no more teething for 6 months haha

Char
Char+2boys
Char+2boys
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:47 pm

I had the worst night I was finding it hard to sleep stressing over stuff, and then I heard a car pull up with a bumping bass coming from its stereo... I then heard shouting and arguing from next door , I was quite worried and woke my oh saying so . He told me it was crack dealers and we should stay out of it . Then our baby gate clanked downstairs and my oh said oh too late. A males voice came up the stairs saying rich man or poor man ... I was so scared then a loud scream came from next door and the man left ... Suddenly I woke and had no idea if it was real or a dream until my brain woke up fully it was such a surreal feeling
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

https://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:54 pm

That sounds weird Rachel

Char we're not allowed to give him ibruprofen which is a pain because it works better for teething pain. It also means we can't double dose like we used to as he can only have calpol so really he has to go 6 hours between doses as he can only have 4 a day. At least one of then teeth was already through (although that's the side he was chewing so it could be moving up). He doesn't really let me check anymore though so I don't know about the others.
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  meandmyboys Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:04 pm

oh no poor jamie,

martin does it too, since declyn came he is so tired ( not being up twice a night lol ) x
meandmyboys
meandmyboys
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Location Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 pm

gosh Rachel that sounds really scarey!

liberty can he ahve paracetamol suppositories? they arent nice to put in but they are much stronger, they last longer and the take effect much quicker?

Jade
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Should be able to. Thanks. I'll ask the pharmacist tonight
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down