Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks very much bloody tory gits!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Thanks very much bloody tory gits!!!! Empty Thanks very much bloody tory gits!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Ok so i'm having to pay for my 3rd bedroom cause of this stupid bedroom tax. I have a 3 bed that the councils allocations policy state im entitled to and i get full housing benefit.

Now i'm gonna have to pay 14% of my rent a week thanks to stupid tory bloddy government crap so i'm poor already and now i'm gonna be even poorer. How can they justify this? Their living up to the standards they've been setting since the 1970's of making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

When did i become a 2nd class citizen? Looks like i'm gonna be ripped off more cause of the new universal credit too.

FFS can't you cut us low income people a break?

Rant over
Dee
x

Back to top Go down

Thanks very much bloody tory gits!!!! Empty Re: Thanks very much bloody tory gits!!!!

Post  EmmaJayne Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:32 pm

I don't really understand it all cos I just claim tax credits, but why do you have to pay for your 3rd bedroom? Don't you have 3 girls so therefore need a 3 bed house? Its not like you're wasting a room... I don't get that new rule tbh its pretty shit x
EmmaJayne
EmmaJayne
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Thanks very much bloody tory gits!!!! Empty Re: Thanks very much bloody tory gits!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Only 2 of my girls live with me and the housing benefit reform states that 2 same sex children can share a room up to 16 so my 3rd bedroom is classed as a "spare" room therefore i have to pay for it. Completely different from the councils allocation policy x

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:04 am

See I can understand making some people (like my nan) pay more because she's in a three bed by herself (although she has offered to move) because they want to encourage people into an appropriate size house. However, although they're right that siblings can share (and if we have another they'll have to whatever the sex) its hardly like you're in a house that's too big for you and no reason why they shouldn't have a room each so I can't understand it in your case
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:07 am

It's an unfair reform. It makes folk like me who live on benefit have less money for food etc. Whereas to get people who are on their own in big houses to move and free up houses for families it's a good idea. The thing is I was classed as overcrowded in the 2 bed homeless house so i'd like to know why making me overcrowded again by downsizing me to a 2 bed will be fair to me or my girls x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down