Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xmas present to share... opinions please

5 posters

Go down

Xmas present to share... opinions please Empty Xmas present to share... opinions please

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 pm

I have 2 girlies who like cars and i can't affor to get a big present each so was looking at this for them to share.
What do you all think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dee
x

Back to top Go down

Xmas present to share... opinions please Empty Re: Xmas present to share... opinions please

Post  Babymilly Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:08 pm

That's really cool dee I think Ellie would that as she loves cars. Quite a good price too. Smile
Babymilly
Babymilly
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Xmas present to share... opinions please Empty Re: Xmas present to share... opinions please

Post  Bumps Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:09 pm

I think that's a lovely idea, it's big enough that they should be able to share it without fighting (too much!) x

Bumps
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Tesco has it for £40.49 so a bit cheaper and i can pick it up too.

The girls are 2 1\2 and 10mths just now so at christmas they'll be 1 & 3. Do you think if i buy more cars they won't fight as much?
x

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumps Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:14 pm

How many cars/people come with it?

Bumps
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:20 pm

only 2 x

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumps Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Yeah I think it would be worth getting a couple more. You can pick them up cheap on EBay x

Bumps
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:26 pm

u got a link? x

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Ooo, that looks really good Smile We got Oliver on similar to that but not as fancy Laughing Well worth that price too Wink
Zee
Zee
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Location Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumps Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Sorry no links, speaking from experience. We bought a Little People garage and extra cars fsecond hand from EBay last year x

Bumps
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarey+3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Looks good, def a good price Very Happy
And yes get more cars, L as a smaller one and he uses cars I got cheap in asda in it
Clarey+3
Clarey+3
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:33 pm

ah cool thanks might look in asda next time i'm there x

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Just seen smyths toy store has it for under £40 whoop whoop bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers x

Back to top Go down

Post  mrscruise&kids Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:28 am

smyths 20 % off is only till tomorrow ,, maybe midnight tonight ? im not sure
mrscruise&kids
mrscruise&kids
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:15 pm

I got 20% off the reduced £39.99 price and another 4 cars for £44 instead of £56 whoop Smile x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down