Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooot! TV is about to get better!

4 posters

Go down

Wooot!  TV is about to get better!   Empty Wooot! TV is about to get better!

Post  Jenshayne Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 am

Well..have waited months for the fall tv line up to start..have some new shows that am thinking will be over there in no time and you ladies will love! Keep your eyes peeled for 666 Park Avenue, it's going to be a hit, Revenge is back on, and in a couple weeks Season 2 of American Horror Story will be up and running. Gotta have all this as am getting ready to hibernate for the winter!! cheers What are your favorites?
Jenshayne
Jenshayne
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Location Location : Fort Nelson, British Columbia Canada

Back to top Go down

Wooot!  TV is about to get better!   Empty Re: Wooot! TV is about to get better!

Post  Rachel Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Oh my I have so many that I can not think lol but I totally agree Autumn is the best for tv bounce
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

https://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wooot!  TV is about to get better!   Empty Re: Wooot! TV is about to get better!

Post  Journey2dfuture Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Disagree Sad My TV here never changes.. Always repeats which I've seen. All the fun programs have a dubber over. Sad
(For those who don't know I'm a brit living in Poland.)

Journey2dfuture
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

http://www.journey2dfuture.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  x-Kell-x Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Can you not get a sky box over there? My Aunty lived in holland, had the bills going to the uk but the box was in holland!
Jade is a Brit in Cyprus I wonder how she watches our programmes?

I can't wait for bones to come back on!
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Journey2dfuture Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:06 pm

No sky here we do have a Polish cable box which allows me to change the language over to English on 10 channels.. But they still repeat. Now I'm staying home too it makes things worse. I tend to watch a lot of YouTube through the TV. I love to watch Ghost adventures and Taps. But Taps recently got taken down. I also follow a few Mummies on YT too Smile
Oh and X-Factor UK and USA.

Journey2dfuture
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

http://www.journey2dfuture.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum