Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone with Thyroid probs gets Vertigo and/or Sore feet?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone with Thyroid probs gets Vertigo and/or Sore feet? Empty Anyone with Thyroid probs gets Vertigo and/or Sore feet?

Post  Twinmama Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 am

Just called the doc for blood results and the receptionist told me I've to get more bloods done as my thyroid levels were...... Here's the stupid part....I can't remember if she said over or underactive???? I've the cheek to tell u all that I'm a nurse!! lol The girls were screaming when she phoned. Tried to call back but shut for staff training till tom morn.

Since babies were 2mths I've been treated for labrithinitis/Vertigo and since they were 3mths I've had THE most painful sore feet. Both of which can be found with thyroid probs...

Anyone else have similar probs? It's driving me insane now....

Twinmama
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Anyone with Thyroid probs gets Vertigo and/or Sore feet? Empty Re: Anyone with Thyroid probs gets Vertigo and/or Sore feet?

Post  x-Kell-x Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:47 am

Sorry hun i've not experienced anything like this before, Are the symptoms for under and over active thyroid similar? I had no idea sore feet would be caused by thyroid problems!

Hows the vertigo now? Are you still suffering as much as you were?
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Anyone with Thyroid probs gets Vertigo and/or Sore feet? Empty Re: Anyone with Thyroid probs gets Vertigo and/or Sore feet?

Post  Rachel Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:48 am

My mum has an over active thyroid I could ask her???
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

https://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinmama Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 am

I have a slightly Overactive thyroid!! Not sure if that's why I'm dizzy and have sore feet..... Heard that u can have have variable thyroid levels after pg and they usually resolve?? here's hoping....

Twinmama
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:59 am

My mum said if she does not take her medication she gets really bad dizzy spells but, her feet are fine
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinmama Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 am

Thanks for asking her Rachel!! Good to know it might be that I need some meds?? xx

Twinmama
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:04 pm

She takes thyroxin but she also has penicious (sp) anaemia so she has to have b12 injections ... she gets very unwell if she misses a dose of either
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinmama Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Ouch! Those are painful injections. Not that I've had any, but have given a few! The girls see a McTimoney Chiropractor/Homeopath (was due to bad colic and restlessness) and she gave me some Homeopathic tabs to try yest, so here goes!!

Twinmama
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  x-Kell-x Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Good luck Hun! Lets hope they help you Smile
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiJayne Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:16 pm

x-Kell-x wrote:Sorry hun i've not experienced anything like this before, Are the symptoms for under and over active thyroid similar? I had no idea sore feet would be caused by thyroid problems!

Hows the vertigo now? Are you still suffering as much as you were?

I'm with Kell on this one I'm afraid, but how are you now?
NikkiJayne
NikkiJayne
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Location Location : County Durham, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down