Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring on january!!!

5 posters

Go down

Bring on january!!! Empty Bring on january!!!

Post  lucylou91 Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:50 pm

So i saw a post about kids starting nursery in january and u all being a bit upset about then going.. And i know this may sound harsh but i say bring on january! I cannot wait to send jamie. We are really struggling to get along atm, i must put him on the naughty step at least 8 times a day for either hitting me, being cheeky or not doing as hes told! I know alot of it is attention cos mileys here now aswel but i didnt think it would be this hard.

Miley is an angel and hardly cries at all just sits and watches whats going on! Jamie however has turned into a demon child lol i know i sound cruel but i literally have to grit my teeth all day! And i must admit i have given him the odd smacked bum (which hurts my hand) and he doesnt even act like he feels it. I just know when he starts going to nursery eveday (12:15-3:15) we will get along so much better cos we wont be constantly at home bored! Does that mKe sense or am i just awful for feeling like this? Xxx
lucylou91
lucylou91
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Bring on january!!! Empty Re: Bring on january!!!

Post  x-Kell-x Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Not at all your just like the vast majority of us mums with more than one child!
Charlie is so boystrous always jumping about like a nut case pretending to be a power ranger etc its exhausting!
Although yes I will miss him when he starts I will love the peace! And the time alone with Lily Smile
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarey+3 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 pm

I can't wait to go back to work for a break, but will hate it at same time.

But I also know my babies will thrive in nursery and I couldn't do that at home lol

As for my eldest he's been off school nearly a month now and I'd love him to go back soon

A break is good fr everyone x
Clarey+3
Clarey+3
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Babymilly Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:33 pm

I couldn't wait for Ellie to start nursery and I love my 3 hours peace.

I know mum always said she never understood how mums were in floods of tears on their kids first day at school. She said she danced all the way home Smile I'm sure I take after my mum x
Babymilly
Babymilly
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Babymilly Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:34 pm

...-and when paul was going through his shit two years I considered selling my house so I could pay for two years boarding school Smile
Babymilly
Babymilly
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post  EmVar Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:55 am

I think you and I are very similar Lu!
I'm getting to the point where I just don't like my daughter any more! She's mardy, sulky, petulant, contrary; she throws, shouts, stamps, hits me, won't join in at playgroups, just argues about everything...
Basically she does my head in and we end up arguing like a pair of teenagers all the time. Then I resort to having to manhandle her into clothes/the car/bed etc. The only thing between me and a shut mum is that I know it's bad and it upsets me but I just don't know what to do about it Surprised(
She goes to nursery 2 days at the moment, so unfortunately it doesn't make us get along any better, but at least I get a bit of respite!
I don't know what to suggest obviously but I do think it would probably help if I could get some 1:1 time with her and no Jenny then that would improve thinks I think.
EmVar
EmVar
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum