Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to care for a child with fever.

3 posters

Go down

How to care for a child with fever. Empty How to care for a child with fever.

Post  rungthiwa Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:47 pm

My Baby Name Asian Age 1 year 8 months she is sick. Her body temperature is very hot, I was horrified when her fever as high as 39.5, I immediately took her to eat aspirin.Then wipe her. By cleaning up the head. The doctor said that wipe right, wipe the sweat gland to turn off the heat. Because children do not have a temperature control adult. When finished, wipe the damp small cloth soaked twist to it.Want to stick to the known mineral Crook between my legs and the groin by a doctor within three days her fever down. Return the same cheerful.Thanks thermometer. It is necessary to use the most that anyone should have.
hugingbabydotblogspot

rungthiwa
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

How to care for a child with fever. Empty Re: How to care for a child with fever.

Post  x-Kell-x Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, I've not heard of mineral crook I'm affraid.
With a high temperature we tend to give calpol and nurofen here, also keep fluids up so they don't become dehydrated.
But if you are very concerned I would go to the hospital or doctors and speak to them.

I hope she gets better soon Smile
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

How to care for a child with fever. Empty Re: How to care for a child with fever.

Post  Mandy x Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 am

also unsure of what you are asking, however, one thing that soncerns me is that you gave aspirin. We are told not to give this to children here as it can cause serious liver problems for the child.

I only know this as we stupidly gave our daughter a very small amount of aspirin when she was ill as we had nothing else available and she was very sick (luckily not from the aspirin) but was told never to give again and if a child medicine was not available, it would be far safer to give paracetamol.

Glad she is all back to normal. Also not heard of crook?

I gather that you are asian, are you based in England or somewhere else?

Interesting how different cultures deal differently with illnesses.

Mandy x
Mandy x
Mandy x
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum