Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey ladies

2 posters

Go down

Hey ladies Empty Hey ladies

Post  Amy Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:55 am

Hi girls

Its been a while since ive been on so i thought i would pay a visit. I hardly ever get a chance to get on my laptop now as on a night im so bloody tired to do anything!

Hows everyone doing? Have i missed out on anything?

x
Amy
Amy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Hey ladies Empty Re: Hey ladies

Post  x-Kell-x Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:37 am

Hi Hun Smile glad you got on!!

How are you? And Alfie? And scarlet? And gav lol
Not much happening here really, busy sorting things for Christmas, Lily is awesome! Nearly 5 months old now can you believe it!
Charlie's starting school in January which we are both looking forward to lol

When do you finish work?
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:51 am

God i cant believe that Lily is nearlhy 5 month old thats amazing - doesnt seem like 5 minutes since she arrived! did u know zee had her princess alst week? not sure if u get on AB stil?

were all good, gavs working 6/7 days a week atm and i kinda feel like a single parent. hes trying to make extra money for xmas and obv for when Scarlett arrives while he can get the work. But hes leaving at 7.30 every morning and doesnt get in until about half 5/6 and thats sat/siunday too. Im starting to get really tired and uncomfortable. i have the biggest bump ever and it hurts to get up and sit down lol. oh and sleep...and walk...and everything else. heartburn is terrible and im so hormonal. bring on february!

alfie is good. terribkle 2s kicking in atm...hes testing boundaries. we had his speech therapy appt 2 weeks ago and theyve said theyre not too concerned and will review him again in 6 months. hes still only saying about 20/30 word tho atm and the frustration is what is making him more naughty i think. we had his hearing test last week and that came back all clear which im over the moon about - rules out glue ear etc. Im hoping he will qualify for some 2 yr funding with his childminder to help with his speech as this week is his last week due to me being made redundant and i really didnt want to have to take him out if i could avoid it :-(

Im finished work now - wednesday was my last day but ive been off for 4 weeks now with high blood pressure.

Will charlie start ft school? 9-3? r u all sorted for xmas?

x
Amy
Amy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  x-Kell-x Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:38 am

I'm so glad everything went well with alfies appointment! It's so difficult as mums to know when to seek help even if there isn't a worry Smile
Oh no poor gav, and you! It must be difficult for you both having him working so much.
Have you had to start your maternity leave because you have been signed off?

I was on ab and saw that zee had her little girl! Wow what an entrance see made lol! She's a little cutie as well Smile

No it's pre school in jan so 9-12 four days a week and then it will be nursery in September Smile
Nope I'm not sorted for Christmas, but we have no money left so I'm as sorted as I'm going to get I suppose! I can't wait for oh to start his job in jan I'm fed up of being so poor :S
I'm headed up to Scotland on Friday as well for a flying visit so that will be nice Smile
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:11 am

Nope i got made redundant so my last working day was 12th december anyway. so im now unemployed and too pregnant to find a job :-( luckily i qualify for smp still for 39 weeks so that should last until september time and im getting an ok redundancy. hoping to go back to work 2014 so will start looking at the end of next year.

im not sorted for xmas either...still got alot to buy actually. i get me redundancy pay on thursday so this weekend will be spent shopping heehee! altho im almost finished for alfie only got a few bits and bobs to get x
Amy
Amy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  x-Kell-x Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 am

I was made redundant when I had just had Charlie, they managed to get me a good maternity pay which came direct from hmrc but it took ages to come through Sad
That's when I used the opportunity to look at what else I wanted to do and then went to college Smile

Oh nice! Enjoy shopping Smile
I'm not sure if we are going to Scotland now Sad my sister has let me down and has said she can't split costs with me now, she spent too much at the weekend! I wanted to kill her when she told me!!!
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down