Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloomin ex is peeving me off big time

+2
Rachel
Babymilly
6 posters

Go down

Bloomin ex is peeving me off big time Empty Bloomin ex is peeving me off big time

Post  Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Hiya all
So tired of my ex not coming through on a saturday to see his children. Seems to be becoming a habit now.
Surprise surprise....... today he said "i'm not coming through i'm not feeling well"

I mean come on how many saturdays can you be "sick"????????

Useles friggin men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant over
Dee
x

Back to top Go down

Bloomin ex is peeving me off big time Empty Re: Bloomin ex is peeving me off big time

Post  Babymilly Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh dee that's really crap I'd be really pissed off. Tell him youve made plans and that it's his responsibility to arrange childcare as Saturday is his day.
Babymilly
Babymilly
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Bloomin ex is peeving me off big time Empty Re: Bloomin ex is peeving me off big time

Post  Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:03 pm

I kid you not it's every other week these days and yet he has the cheek to say they'r the most important thing in his life.
It's his friends wedding next saturday too so i'm left with them again. Good job i don't make plans. Simple fact is i just can't he's so unreliable x

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 pm

I would say come to mine but im in England next weekend
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

https://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 pm

That's awful. I can't understand why Dads do this. Surely you'd want to see your kids
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  x-Kell-x Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Do you drive dee? Next time take them through to him!
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  x-Kell-x Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Rach are you coming back to Hertfordshire to visit?
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  claire89x Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:40 pm

So selfish Mad
claire89x
claire89x
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:15 pm

It's a 110mile round trip and £20 in petrol to take them through to him. He's just taking the biscuit now x

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 pm

going to be in Luton
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

https://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 pm

I would be tempted to tell him where to go, they need to have a routine and to know when they are seeing him, not canceling all the time, it's not as If you can give them to him when your feeling sick so whu is he any different?

Jade
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:55 pm

I said that too Jade. He writes his own rule book always has. Thats mostly the reason why he lost us. Thinks he can do whatever he wants and bugger everybody else x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 pm

He needs a good slap!

Jade
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Tried that a few times and all he did was shout at me because i hit him. Cheeky bugger considering what he did. Ask Rachel about the slaps she found it highly amusing lol x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down