Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Bloomin ex post again sorry.

He's come through ill!!!! Thrown up twice in my loo and can't see my point about only thinking bout himself.
If he infects my girlies with his bloomin germans i am going to literally kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all it's me who's left to clean up sick and poo and maybe even get sick myself after he's gone.

Would somebody care to come here and murder him for me????

Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Dee
x

Back to top Go down

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Rachel Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Lol well you didn't believe he was Ill maybe he is trying to prove a point ... a very disgusting way of doing it a admit but you know what he is like ... tell him to jog on
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

https://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:26 pm

I told him i woulda told him not to come if i knew he was this sick. He's off this week so he can clean up the babies sick and poo pmsl x

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarey+3 Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Show him door :-)
Clarey+3
Clarey+3
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:31 pm

He took them out to asda. Think i'll be strongly telling him they get sick he cares for them!!! lol x

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Why would you do that? You should pack them off to him if they get sick
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:08 pm

I am going to lol Smile x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:11 am

what a tool!

Jade
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:41 am

He ended up going home. He obviously is too stupid to realise he's probably already infected all of us x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum