Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trunkis

4 posters

Go down

Trunkis Empty Trunkis

Post  libertytmk Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Are they worth getting? Are they the right size for hand luggage? I was thinking if we got this then Jamie could at least have his own hand language and pull it along
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Trunkis Empty Re: Trunkis

Post  NikkiJayne Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Hi I didn't wanna read and run, but I haven't ever bought or used one so can't comment but I'm sure someone else on here may have some info for you x
NikkiJayne
NikkiJayne
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Location Location : County Durham, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Babymilly Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Ellie has one (princess Penelope) yes it's perfect size for hand luggage. You can fit loads in it and it's very sturdy.

BUT - we hate it. Nothing pissed off like that bloody trunki.

Ellie will occasionally pull it and I follow behind apologising to all the folk with bleeding ankles. Occasionally she'll sit on it but whines "didn't want go this way I wanna go that way).

Occasionally paul will pull her at 80 miles per hour and then let's go and I have to go retrieve my child and apologise to injured people and shop workers (if their dispays are trashed).

BUT more often than not oh or I carry it and have to lug it round with us until we board and then spend the whole fecking flight getting sticker books etc out if it.

All of the above is true and factual.

Xxx
Babymilly
Babymilly
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Babymilly wrote:Ellie has one (princess Penelope) yes it's perfect size for hand luggage. You can fit loads in it and it's very sturdy.

BUT - we hate it. Nothing pissed off like that bloody trunki.

Ellie will occasionally pull it and I follow behind apologising to all the folk with bleeding ankles. Occasionally she'll sit on it but whines "didn't want go this way I wanna go that way).

Occasionally paul will pull her at 80 miles per hour and then let's go and I have to go retrieve my child and apologise to injured people and shop workers (if their dispays are trashed).

BUT more often than not oh or I carry it and have to lug it round with us until we board and then spend the whole fecking flight getting sticker books etc out if it.

All of the above is true and factual.

Xxx

Lol Pen. That made me laugh so much my tea went everywhere! I suspect we may have the problem with any bag. He always insists on carrying his backpack into nursery. Will have a look round at other options though
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Penny you crack me up ... I so agree . Caleb loved it in the shop but now it's a chore
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

https://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiJayne Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:49 pm

PMSL that is funny!
NikkiJayne
NikkiJayne