Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echoooooooooo

4 posters

Go down

Echoooooooooo Empty Echoooooooooo

Post  x-Kell-x Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:30 am

How is everyone doing? We are great been busy this past week but all good!
Had a net mums meet this morning, saw dad this afternoon with the kids.
Tommy won 'child of the week' at school very proud of him Smile
Charlie is as boystrous as ever :S and Lily is just lovely!
Just had a lovely dinner and am now chilling but thinking about doing the dishes Sad
What's everyone else been upto?
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Echoooooooooo Empty Re: Echoooooooooo

Post  Clarey+3 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:11 am

Hi Hun,

I've still got rich home as education having issues getting him into a school :-/

So very busy and tired with all 3 on my own most of the day. Lucas and Tamsyn are both teething, which caused Tamsyn to wake last night first time in months.
She's 5months today and sucked some broccoli but was not impressed lol, but liked Lucas's fish cake lol. Lucas enjoyed hoc broccoli, well aslong as it was mashed in my curry :-o lol

We now have tv in bedroom it's been 6 yrs since we had on in there and have to say we enjoying watching a movie and bed most nights
Clarey+3
Clarey+3
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  lucylou91 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 pm

hey kell, sorry im not around much i just never seem to find the time! i joined the gym over a week ago and have really been enjoying it! its just a college one but there's usually only 2-3 other people when i go so lots of equipment and space! my friend also joined and also my neighbours son who is 16 and very over weight! feel like im doing a good thing helping him as hes been joined for a while but wouldn't go on his own..cant wait to hear if he's lost weight next week Smile

as for family life! im loving it! jamie is sort of starting to behave better (touch wood), Miley is starting to sleep better, and me and ben are getting on so well! im shocked at how much of a help he's being with the kids! he just tells me to go to the gym to relax or whatever and he'l sort them! made me fall in love with him all over again (puke) lol..
anyway sunday night miley went down at 7pm didn't wake until 2:30 and went back down till 6:30 then 8:30!! last night she went down at 7, woke at 12:30 (think because ben came to bed and woke her) then 4:30 then 7:30! im happy with that though as she was up every couple hours last week! ALSO moved her in to her own room sunday night and did the CIO method (crying it out) and only took 10mins for her to be fast asleep!! so i think her being her own room is defo improving her sleep!!

just seen a post saying your decorating soon so will be putting Lilly in her own room after that! hows she sleeping now? x x
lucylou91
lucylou91
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm tired. Jamie is waking up constantly in the night and generally getting up at 4 rather than 5. His been like it since the clocks went back so for ages
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum