Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon and Ebay

5 posters

Go down

Amazon and Ebay Empty Amazon and Ebay

Post  Rachel Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 am

The sites that sell everything . Have you used either of these sites? how did you find the process ? Did you have any issues that needed reporting ? How would you rate the overall service?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rachel
Rachel
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Scotland

https://womans-world.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Amazon and Ebay Empty Re: Amazon and Ebay

Post  Jade Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:36 am

Living in Cyprus (where things are normally double the price they are in the UK) I end up using amazon an awful lot.

In fact, all the childrens toys come from there, cd's books gadgets for the house, I even ordered some sun shades for the garden at about 10% of the price they would cost here Amazon and Ebay 1528678901

I ordered all my baby stuff (steriliser and bottles pumps, baby monitors) etc etc.

I've never had any issues at all apart from one product wasn't what I needed (it was a baby monitor and it wasn't loud enough for my liking) so I sent it back. Amazon refunded the cost of the monitor and my postage to return it without any issues. Absolutely perfect 10/10 can't fault it!

I have only just started to use ebay, mainly for specific items that I can't find on amazon! (e.g I just bought party bag items for Tyler from there) and some chocolate/cake topper moulds. Again had no issues but find a lot of sellers won't ship to Cyprus which is a pain. I'm still wary of e-bay but that's just a personal issue. 8/10

Jade
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:18 am

I love amazon. I buy pretty much everything from it. There have been a couple of times when goods showed up but it was always sorted really quickly
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Babymilly Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Love amazon.

I have a prime account which means I can get loads if stuff fit free next day delivery. So because of this I'm constantly on there and have even bought ridiculously small items such as a bottle of shampoo instead of going to the shop.

eBay is great but I don't use it that often.
Babymilly
Babymilly
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Journey2dfuture Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:24 pm

I'm more of an Ebay fan but NO ONE is shipping to Poland these days. When they have, I've no issues what so ever with there service. A few bad descriptions but nothing more.
As for Amazon I've used it a few times. I like it. No issues so far other than one product was out of stock for 3 months so I cancelled my order.
The only think I didn't like with Amazon and I only recently started using it was there is no PayPal..I like to pay with paypal where ever possible. With Amazon this wasn't possible.

Journey2dfuture
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

http://www.journey2dfuture.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down