Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well what a relief!

5 posters

Go down

Well what a relief! Empty Well what a relief!

Post  Wriggler Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:47 am

Sophie has been offered a nursery place at the school where Andrew goes :-) I have mixed emotions really ... Relief that she has a space but at the same time very sad ... I will miss my baby! Thankfully she doesn't start until after Christmas!

Have any of the other mums of three year olds heard about their places yet? I know Ellie has started already! How has she settled in penny? Thankfully Sophie has quite a few friends there already so she will hopefully settle quickly!
Wriggler
Wriggler
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Well what a relief! Empty Re: Well what a relief!

Post  x-Kell-x Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:51 am

I'm waiting still Sad
I'm actually still looking around though not putting all eggs in one basket!

I'm glad Sophie got her space! I'm the same about mixed feelings even though I have a baby with me!
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wriggler Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:56 am

It will be nice for you to enjoy lily one on one won't it kell :-)

I hope you get a place for Charlie in a good setting :-) !

Xx
Wriggler
Wriggler
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Babymilly Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:24 am

Yay for Sophie Smile

Vic Ellie has settled in really well. I was so worried as she never really settled at preschool and always cried when I left her but at nursery she just goes in.

I took her to her first birthday party yesterday and she loved it and I got to talk to all the mummies, daddies and grandparents. And they're all lovely. I was especially pleased that they're all mature mummies so I don't feel ancient. Some were older than me Well what a relief! 1528678901

I picked her up this afternoon and she just smiled all the way home and kept telling me bits about what happened during the afternoon Smile
Babymilly
Babymilly
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wriggler Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:31 am

Andrew was like that comingout of nursery ! I really miss being able to pick him up from school!

I'm glad she has settles so well! Sophie is shy until she gets to know people but is far from it when settled so I am hoping she settles quickly! Sophie can write here name now and draws people I am glad she is going as I hope they can help me help her progress if you know what I mean?

Lol first birthday party of many! W have one tomorrow! There is a mix of ages of mums at Andrews school too :-) xx
Wriggler
Wriggler
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumps Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:10 am

That's fab Vic. I'm sure she will quickly settle, especially as she knows Andrew is close by. And how clever is she writing her name, the extra stimulation will do her wonders! Isla starts at the school nursery after half term...

xxx

Bumps
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Shellm Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:15 am

I am a teacher in a school nursery, I've been in all different year groups but this is the first time I've been in nursery. I love it. The kids are great and after a few days of tears when newbies have started none cry anymore. It's a lovely feeling that the kids love coming to school, they all run in and some don't even say goodbye to mums and dads, I have to tell them to do it.
We start our children as soon as they are three.

Shellm
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Location Location : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post  x-Kell-x Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:11 am

I'm going to see a nursery tomorrow which opened this year but sounds awesome! I'm quite excited and nervous :S
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wriggler Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:48 am

Kell you will have to let us know how you get on!!

Shellm your job sounds fab!! Andrew was a child who loved nursery I am hoping Sophie will be the same!!

Fran I'm sure Isla will love nursery !! You will have to keep us updated !! So will she start beginning of November?? I do hope she enjoys nursery she loves to learn !!
Wriggler
Wriggler
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Babymilly Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Vic, I think I accidently gave you a neg vote (fat thumbs on phone) so tried to dig myself out and give you a positive lol
Babymilly
Babymilly
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down