Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And my friend... (also very sad post)

4 posters

Go down

And my friend... (also very sad post) Empty And my friend... (also very sad post)

Post  Mandy x Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:57 am

HAs been going through it too at the mo. Her partner's uncle died recently and they took it hard as were close but now also his 14byr old cousin has committed suicide, he is in hospital but they are just waiting for his heart to stop as he is brain dead. Horrible situation

I feel really bad for that family and really feel for my friend who is trying to hold it together for her partner whislt also still suffering a year later from a c section (adhesions attached to her bowel) and is in constant pain until she has an op which isnt one hundred percent likely to help. And looking after her little girl and being made to feel bad for not doing stuff with lillie and for lillie being clingy (she is one ffs!) which is not helping her anxiety.

Not good, not sure what can do to help really, except keep in touch and be there as a shoulder to cry on/ear to listen.

Mandy x
Mandy x
Mandy x
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

And my friend... (also very sad post) Empty Re: And my friend... (also very sad post)

Post  Babymilly Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Gosh that's awful about the 14 year old Mand. I don't know what to say. Hugs to you chick as you're certainly going through it right now xxx
Babymilly
Babymilly
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Cheshire

Back to top Go down

And my friend... (also very sad post) Empty Re: And my friend... (also very sad post)

Post  x-Kell-x Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Oh that poor boy Sad it's so sad when a child is so unhappy they feel that helpless. Hugs to you and your family and close friends xx
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  libertytmk Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:30 pm

That poor family. I don't think there is anything you can do for your friend other than be there for her
libertytmk
libertytmk
Forum Super Star
Forum Super Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down