Woman's World
WELCOME BACK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Woman's World
WELCOME BACK
Woman's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another embarrassing trip to the post office

4 posters

Go down

Another embarrassing trip to the post office Empty Another embarrassing trip to the post office

Post  Jade Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Went to collect something today and asked if they had anything else for me, got taken in the back by my quite attractive post man Smile telling me not to worry things will turn up lol he even helped me to the car and was staring at my chest hmmm think I'll start putting things in my oh half name and getting him to collect from now on!

Jade
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Another embarrassing trip to the post office Empty Re: Another embarrassing trip to the post office

Post  Babymilly Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Lol

Think I'd keep things my own name and e joy my post office visits x
Babymilly
Babymilly
ADMIN
ADMIN

Location Location : Cheshire

Back to top Go down

Another embarrassing trip to the post office Empty Re: Another embarrassing trip to the post office

Post  x-Kell-x Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Lol I'm with pen on this one!!
x-Kell-x
x-Kell-x
BOSS LADY
BOSS LADY

Location Location : Hertfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Haha well I was just so embaressed, when he helped me to the car the wind blew some letters away so he had to run after them...wind in cyprus!? Pfffft maybe I'll start getting things on time now though lol

Jade
ADMIN
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  icerose Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Embarrasing?? No,nooo! You got it all wrong!! Start sending letters and prcels to yourself and make sure u go and collect them in you foxiest outfits!! *wink wink nudge nudge* ;D

icerose
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down